[TowerTalk] Anyone Familiar with Rohn 45 TiltOver?

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Mon Aug 15 22:04:05 EDT 2005

I have a Rohn 45 TiltOver.

The arm needs to be straightened and reinforced.

I need to know about the cable, pulley, crank pieces.

Anyone rebuilt one of these using readily available
components who could share the specs, please?

If it impacts component choices, as I anticipate that
it does, I will only be tilting about 55 feet of tower
plus a 20 foot mast (15 feet out the top) with a Force 12
C3SS and a couple of other smaller beams or a beam and a
VHF/UHF vertical.

I would like to start locating and acquiring what I need
a little at a time (as the budget allows).

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |