[TowerTalk] Looking for a customised world azimuthal map

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 10:20:19 EDT 2005

At 10:35 PM 8/17/2005, Morel 4X1AD wrote:
>I'm looking for a world azimuthal map, preferable laminated, centered in my
>QTH or at least in Central Europe. Is there any shop printing larger than
>regular legal letter paper size customised maps (great circle bearings) ?

While I can't speak for availability in Israel, you can use any of the
various online utilities that generate a postscript or other image file.
  (for instance: http://www.wm7d.net/az_proj/az_html/azproj.shtml )

Then, take that file to a local digital printing place (example, Kinkos,
here in the US), and they can print it on any size paper you like.  Last
time I did it, it was something like $0.50/square foot for the printing.