[TowerTalk] sloper : grounded coax

Julio Peralta jperalta at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 4 18:55:25 EST 2005

I had an RFI problem that I fought for years. I have been able to track
it to the shield of the feed line going to  my Carolina Windom wire
antenna. It was conducting RF into the shack when other antennas were
being used. I tried both a Radioworks and MFJ line Isolator and they
both worked to eliminate the RFI.

Some have said that neither isolator meets the specs the companies
advertise but they work for me.

Julio, W4HY