[TowerTalk] LMR- 600 Ultraflex

JamesMNelson james_junk_mail at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 09:57:07 EST 2005

 That is them. I just did not have the time that day to look through the web
site. Check out:

Tessco 	Dissipation

46450		Times Microwave ST-600C		for ""SOLDER"" on connectors
14300		Times Microwave ST-600EZ	for ""CRIMP"" on connecters

 I have one of these tools (ST-400EZ) for 400 and we use the two piece crimp
on with out any problems. I work for a national "WIRELESS" company (No
Names) in the 800 E-SMR band (should give it away), we use these all of the
time with out any complaints. Other than the RG-142 they are the easiest
connectors that I have to put on. Cut end off smooth, slide the ferrule on,
prep the cable, slide the connector on, crimp the ferrule. You are done. One
min tops when you get use to it.

Good luck and I hope that this helps.

james//