[TowerTalk] EZ-hang & other hoists

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 20:56:17 EST 2005

I've used a 35lb fiberglass recurve bow with a gametracker
attachment for several years now.  It's easy to place line
over 140' high pines, with some precision.  Pulling 1/8" dacron
or dacron jacketed kevlar behind the gametracker string.

I'm using a fiberglass fishing arrow, and adding 1-2 oz of
'electricians pug' clay over the dulled tip, to add some weight.
In addition, the arrow is painted fluorescent orange.

Up in VT, it sat in trees for a winter and couldn't be found.
Turned up in the late Spring, and I painted all my arrows visible
orange thereafter.

n2ea
jimjarvis at ieee.org