[TowerTalk] 5/16 EHS Guy Grips for Polygpon Fiberglass Guys

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 17:51:42 EST 2005

A long sad story that I will not go into, but I have found I am short by
about 10 or more of these grips.  PLP number is 22055695 and is marked as being
for 5/16 fiberglass rod.  Sprayed orange marker.  Any available out there?

I'm not interested in any EHS grips since they are not made especially for
the fiberglass.

I've noticed that others have had a need for these, and if necessary I could
coordinate an order with PLP to satisfy the $500 minimum, which would mean we
would need to order 50 of these for a full box and 50 of some other grips they
make (EHS or fiberglass).  A box of the 5/16 glass grips and one other box of
50 whatevers would make the minimum.

Any interest?

Bill  K4XS