[TowerTalk] TELREX- 40M DIPOLE

NPAlex@aol.com NPAlex at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 22:53:12 EST 2005

Before listing on Ebay I thought I would share these items for sale with this
group first.  The TELREX 40m dipole is truly unique.

A UNIQUE FULL SIZE 40M ROTATABLE DIPOLE (INVERTED VEE) this was custom built
by TELREX.  If you have room for a wire inverted VEE hanging off your tower,
then this can be a better solution.

SMALL PROP PITCH MOTOR -

KENWOOD TS-830 TRANSCEIVER

HYGAIN - 204BA ELEMENT PARTS 4 PIECES

COLLECTORS ITEM - KNIGHT SWR BRIDGE

ANOTHER OLDIE - TRIPLETT - VOM AND RF VOLTMETER

RF Industries - LOUDENBOOMER Rotator (also marketed by Hallicrafters)