[TowerTalk] Tower and property values

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 4 20:21:52 EST 2005

How about asking your municipality to lower your property taxes because
your antennas have lowered the value of your property.  Once they finish
laughing you should get a nice letter turning down your request.

Could be something useful to show the neighbours.

Of course, if your request is approved, you plough your tax savings into
more ham gear and don't talk about it.

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO