[TowerTalk] Tower and property values

RICHARD BOYD ke3q at msn.com
Fri Feb 4 19:23:41 EST 2005

And I had always figured if it lowered the property value, I should have
lower property taxes, and when the neighbor wants to sell his acreage, I
should get it for a lower price!  At a minimum, maybe he'll be more
interested in selling (cheap) and moving away if he's living nextdoor to
10-15 ham towers.  73 - Rich, KE3Q