[TowerTalk] lightning umbrella

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 26 19:43:41 EST 2005

 From my experience of 30 years I have to agree with John that a
good cone of protection does exist.  There are not many things
in life that give you a 100% guarantee...If you come close to
100% you are doing very well.

Doug

> The "cone of protection" is not an absolute thing. It only means that
> the chances of getting hit when under it are diminished. No 100%
> guarantee of not getting hit.

73
Gary  K4FMX

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 5BDXCC, 160M DXCC & 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.