[TowerTalk] Force 12?

R. Kevin Stover rkstover at mchsi.com
Fri Jan 7 09:30:27 EST 2005

Force12 seems to be a company trying to do too much with too few people.
They also seem to have shifted their design emphasis from high
performance yagis to limited space/verticals.
I had considered an F12 beam for my tower/beam project this coming
spring but after reading all of the complaints on the net about company
communication I chose someone else. They aren't the company they were.

As for the Opti's they aren't $1K more expensive.
Yes, an Optibeam 16-3 is more expensive than an F12 C3S but it also has
much greater performance.
If you compare the price of an 16-3 to something like an C31XR they're
right in the neigborhood.

I didn't choose Optibeam either.

--
R. Kevin Stover, ACØH