[TowerTalk] Force 12?

Kevin J. Rowett krowett at rowett.org
Sat Jan 8 03:02:42 EST 2005

>I have been less than happy with service, but overjoyed with performance of
>all Force 12 antennas purchased since 1998 (C-4XL (2), C-3 (2), C-3S,
>Sigma-5, Sigma-40XK).  I dropped the C-3S from about 30 feet and broke the
>reflector element.  They sent a new reflector the next day and it was
>delivered 3 days later.  The cost was also reasonable.
>
>Keith NM5G

I did exactly the same thing to a C-3SS (FD).  However, it took them more
than two months to get me a replacement.  After one month, I resorted to
calling them at least once a week, then once per day.  The price charged
for the replacement was rather high.  Worse, the workmanship was poor.

I do love the performance though.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce at arrl.net