[TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 17:52:57 EST 2005

Poppycock.

Why do you use your arrl.net account?  It is nothing more than an alias so
other hams can easily email you if they know your call.  For example, mine
is NM5G at arrl.net.

You don't need to subscribe to a list using this alias.  Instead, sub with
your ISP address.  If you want replies to go to your alias, change the reply
email address in your email client.  For example, if you reply to this post
you will be sending to keith at dutson.net, which is the alias I choose for all
email to me because most folks know my name.  If you change your ISP
resubscribe under your new ISP and unsub the old address.  If this seems
like a big problem, remember it is only for lists, not ALL of your email
friends.

Here are a few of the email addresses I use:
kjdutson at earthlink.net (ISP, use to sub to lists)
keith at dutson.net (preferred alias)
NM5G at arrl.net (ARRL alias)
NM5G at gtdx.com (DX alias)