[TowerTalk] Proper bolt sizes for Rohn 25G

kb9cry at comcast.net kb9cry at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 09:27:57 EST 2005

Doing a Google search for Rohn yields the Rohn website at rohnnet.com.  From there one can access the online catalog which has all the Rohn drawings, diagrams, etc.  The info in question can be found on the following url:

http://www.rohnnet.com/ROHNNET/rohnnet2001/catalog/pdfs/25G/25G-11.pdf

Phil  KB9CRY