[TowerTalk] New FCC chariman needs to be a HAM!

Jim Miller WB5OXQ wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Fri Jan 21 18:18:20 EST 2005

I wonder if there is any way many hams could write congressmen or representatives and insist that the new FCC chairman should be a ham.  This would give him ad advantage in many ways and perhapps help protect our hobby.  Having someone in that office that does not understand interfearance would render him less effective to all.
WB5OXQ, Jim in Waco