[TowerTalk] Ground level and sea level

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Fri Jul 8 15:44:56 EDT 2005

Perhaps they don't know how to adjust their altimeters.  Me, I'm at 62
feet, highest point in county is 75 feet and I am surrounded by salt
water, its just not close enough to get the advantage being at the edge
does.  It is an ongoing debate if the Delmarva Peninsula is an island or
not, because of the canal cut across the northern edge.  I was
surrounded by salt water when I lived in 9 land tho too, just muuuuch
further away.  73 bob de w9ge