[TowerTalk] tower

tom talbot tom.talbot at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 19 08:11:29 EDT 2005

Can any one help with the manufactures name of this tower so I can maybe get a manual.It was imported to Australia about 20 years ago the owner is now a silent key and I purchased it .I will describe it as best ,I can 'It is a telescopic four section pipe withe the base section of about 8 inch the top section is about 4 inch square. It has an electric motor winch u bolted to the bottom section about  half way up .there is a large square section bolted to a large block of concrete and the hole telescopic section is winched up against this whith a hand winch. It sits on a bearing above a rotator and the hole mast rotates in a gamble plate at the top of the fixed square section, It has a single wire rope weaved up and Dow through pulles on each section and will extended to about 70 feet right up 73 Tom VK6TH