[TowerTalk] Skypole MAST - URL

CubexCo@aol.com CubexCo at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 23:22:38 EDT 2005

Julio, W4HY
S. Markowski Jr. KM9M
Tod R. Sudmeier   K6SUD
Roger Agnew  K1KQ
Larry K1ZW
John E Bastin

Thanks to the efforts some of the readers a temporary solution to see the
Skypole information was found.  The basic page has been uploaded to the website
and can be accessed through the URL following.  Other page links have not been
activated, so the site is still not complete.

www.cubex.com/SkyPole.htm

This product was developed primarily as a emergency (field day) antenna
support system.  It is easy to erect.  The procedure is to fully extend and pin
each section on the ground then one person can lift (walk) it to an upright
position.  It is handy if a second person can then secure the quys for stability.
Once the Skypole is erect and guyed the vehicle maybe removed from the stand.

I appreciate the patience of those who have shown an interest.  Cubex is on
summer holiday this week, but we will be in the office Friday of this week.
Call  561 748 2830 for more information and other details.

Regards,
Norman W4QN

"The Power of a Cubex Quad"
http://www.cubex.com/