[TowerTalk] C-31XR vs. 4 el. SteppIR

Bill w5vx at hiline.net
Wed Mar 16 19:24:53 EST 2005

Dan,

I'm not trying to pick a fight and I know that I am going to regret asking
this question but...

How can a 4 element multiband yagi with a compromised boom length deliver
gain approximating that of a well designed 5 element monobander? This
doesn't seem to make sense to me. (Regardless of who made the antennas.)

Bill, W5VX