[TowerTalk] Not so good news in Ocala,Florida

wf3h@comcast.net wf3h at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 16:57:37 EST 2005

Although this is probably a topic for the ham/legal forum, you may have fallen into the grey area between too short (30' height restrictions), and the 'just right' (70' height) where alot of townships usually set restrictions. Look up the Orin Snook decision from 2003. Depending on how the Zoning Board attorney feels about it, you may be able to bulldoze them into changing the restrictions.

Bob/WF3H