[TowerTalk] A SteppIR Performs So Well

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 11:38:40 EST 2005

Almost sounds like Kurt in World Radio Magazine/Aerials Column, doesn't  it?!

73/k5gw

In a message dated 3/18/2005 9:55:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,
stevek at jmr.com writes:

Sounds like my Gotham vertical. It does exactly the same
thing.  Even when I have it pointed the wrong direction, it
is louder than the 6  element big stix.

::FLASH!  Jumped to 15 meters and worked  VQ9FU, 3Y5PO and RG8U in the Belden
Congo!  I remember those  ads.....-WB2WIK/6

See:  http://www.mscomputer.com  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless
Weather Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with  any
questions and ask for Sherman,  W2FLA.

TowerTalk  mailing  list
TowerTalk at contesting.com