[TowerTalk] Mosley Pro-67B

Daniel Hileman n9wx_dan at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 00:35:35 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all that responded on my earlier question...well, I have come across a deal...I have the opportunity to purchase a Mosley Pro-67B....it would be at 65'...I know, not optimum for 40m but is the best I can do. I'd like to hear some opinions on this antenna, it would be awesome because it would allow me to put up ONE antenna...and I realize this is a compromise in itself, but would definitely simplify things on my part, hi hi.  So, come one come all...would it even work at all on 40m at 65'?  My guess is that it should be decent since that is a half wave on 40m, but obviously NOT optimum.

Thanks and 73,

Daniel