[TowerTalk] HF Antennas For Sale (still!)

N9EN@VOYAGER.NET n9en at voyager.net
Sun May 15 20:48:10 EDT 2005

Hello again Talkians,

I posted this message once before but a couple of "local
pick-ups" didn't pan out. So I am posting this once again.
I have a number of HF antennas for sale. They are as
follows:

HyGain 105BA 5-el. 10 meter monoband yagi with
stainless steel hardware; manual(s) included. 1996 AES
price for this antenna was $220 and I am asking $150
for this antenna.

HyGain 155BA 5-el. 15 meter monoband yagi with
stainless steel hardware; manual(s) included. 1996 AES
price for this antenna was $320 and I am asking $200
for this antenna.

CushCraft 12-4CD 4-el. 12 meter monoband yagi with
stainless steel hardware; manual included. This antenna is
NEW and has never been installed. I am asking $150
for this antenna.

KLM 40M-3 3-el. 40 meter monoband yagi; NEW, in
factory-sealed box. 1996 AES price for this antenna was
$790 and I am asking $500 for this antenna. Note: "sale
pending;" a buyer is tentatively going to pick the antenna
up this coming Wednesday (May 18th).

KLM 40M-3 3-el. 40 meter monoband yagi; antenna is
used; manual(s) included. 1996 AES price for this antenna
was $790 and I am asking $250 for this antenna.

M2 80M1 75/80 meter rotatable dipole; includes manual
and DC power supply for operating relay that selects CW
or SSB operation. I am the 2nd owner of this antenna. I
never put it up, so it has only been installed once previous-
ly. M2 website price for this antenna is $1,300+ and I am
asking $600 for this antenna.

I would prefer local pick-up for these antennas. With the
exception of the new KLM 40M-3, I do not have boxes
for any of the antennas. My QTH is about 90 mi WNW
of Chicago, IL; 11 mi. NNE of Rockford, IL (5 mi. S of
the IL-WI state line.

My home telephone number is (815) 389-2648 and I am
usually home from work by 4PM, Tuesday thru Saturday.
I can also be reached via e-mail, of course.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]