[TowerTalk] thief

Phil Camera kb9cry at comcast.net
Mon May 16 23:18:20 EDT 2005

Well Tom, typically what is done is the buyer hands over the money and
then the seller hands over the goods.  Go to any store and you'll notice
that this is the way transactions are done.  Of course there's a level
of trust that must be established and maintained.  And, this reflector
is not the place to discuss this topic, even if it is related to items
related to the reflector.  Phil  KB9CRY