[TowerTalk] "Thief"

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue May 17 01:25:52 EDT 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:08:56 -0500, Jim Rhodes wrote:

>Maybe a stated policy on conflict resolution is needed.

IMO, if a seller chooses to "advertise" via this list, someone who
is seriously agrieved and has exhausted reasonable recourse directly
with the seller is entirely in line to post here. The post to which
we are responding came in response to a post from the "culprit"
soliciting another "deal." If I were a potential customer, I would
appreciate the warning.

THAT'S ALL. There has been FAR too much weeping and knashing of
teeth on this topic today. ENOUGH!

Ham radio is, and should be, a small world. Lots of money can change
hands on an electronic handshake, and our electronic commerce
depends on that good will. I've generally done well, and never felt
the need to go public with a problem. Indeed, reasonable people
respond reasonably, and that has been true of the few issues I've
needed to raise. But when someone behaves badly, we need to know. It
keeps the marginal folks honest.

Jim Brown  K9YC