[TowerTalk] "Thief"

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Tue May 17 01:08:56 EDT 2005

Maybe a stated policy on conflict resolution is needed. I am sure Steve
does not want this list to become known as an easy spot to pick up a few
dishonest dollars. On the other hand he has way to much to do to take time
to stand as judge & jury if there are complaints. The public here (us, the
subscribers) have been injured by both parties. For all we know Steve has
had an ongoing discussion with both parties off of the list. I would hope
so. But these situations do crop up every so often. Luckily it does not
happen very often, but it is still unfortunate that it does come up & leave
a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Maybe a more productive direction for a
thread would be to see if something can be decided about how the community
should handle (or not) future situations.