[TowerTalk] choice of words--choice of topics

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Tue May 17 15:15:30 EDT 2005

Seems to me that there may be many explanations for the
failed transaction which prompted this thread again.
While thievery is ONE possible explanation, I would bet
that it's not the one at hand.  Life can produce a myriad
of unexpected complications that can derail the best of
intentions.

Why would someone risk their reputation for the price of
two thrust bearings?  Makes no sense.

a)  I would suggest that "failed transaction" would be
an appropriate choice of words, if you're going to post
something here.

b)  As long as 'wanted' and 'forsale' messages are allowed
on here for relevant materials, then status reports regarding
the resulting transactions should also be allowed.

n2ea
jimjarvis at ieee.org