[TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower

Bob Smith na6t at na6t.com
Wed Nov 2 15:58:04 EST 2005

I second the motion for the furniture dollies.  I've got two that I
moved my LM-470 from the
backyard to the driveway and back again.  Just use the plywood to lay
in front of the dollies
path and roll it.  I can move my LM-470 by myself , if need be, but
two guys can move it
real easy.

As to getting it off the truck, it's kinda up to the driver.  He has
to deliver it to you.  You could
find a tow truck operator that could use his boom to move it off the
truck and on to the ground
for the price of a tow call to your house (call him ahead of time and
ask if this is ok).  Maybe
you could use your AAA card and have him write it up as a 'tow'.
hehe  always looking for a
better and cheaper way.

Bob Smith
NA6T