[TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:17:27 EST 2005

I haven't ordered the tower yet so I can't be totally sure, but it is almost
certainly going to be a 54/55 footer made by Tashjian Towers or US Tower. It
will be an HD lattice model OR it will be one of the old "sky needle" types
made by Tashjian. It will probably weigh about 900lbs and have a retracted
height of about 23". Does that help?