[TowerTalk] Intelligent CFA

Dudley Chapman chief at thechief.com
Thu Nov 3 11:31:43 EST 2005

>Message: 7
>Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:11:40 -0500
>From: "Wolfert, William R." <WWolfert at columbuspolice.org>
>Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6
>To: "'towertalk at contesting.com'" <towertalk at contesting.com>
>
>Dudley

	(...)

>If your usage of this term is of a scientific
>genre (as it seems in your reply to me) then my ignorance is evident. For
>that I apologize. I was not supporting the CFA theory.
>
>Fraternally,
>
>Bill - WR8K

Bill,
   Thanks for your kind response.  Yes, it's the fringe science of antennas
that interests me.  There is enough controversy in that other area that we
certainly don't need to bring in something off topic.  That one is
guaranteed to produce a firestorm.

   But now that leaves me in an embarrassing position.  Am I the only one to
admit to having built a CFA?  Surely someone else on this list was intrigued
enough to get out the aluminum flashing and coffee cans?  C'mon now.  Fess
up!

Dudley - WA1X