[TowerTalk] Big Bang

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Thu Nov 3 22:33:55 EST 2005

Bob,

Thought I should give you a heads up on this.  Someone using your
call posted the message below to towertalk.  Since only the most
ignorant religious bigots use this type of wierd rhetoric (Christian
Taliban? - jeesh - no imagination at all), I knew it couldn't be
you.  Someone is obviously trying to make you look stupid.

73,

Ron KK9K