[TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Sat Nov 5 12:23:28 EST 2005

> You can still put in some sleeves through the rim joists.  This will keep

I actually think this is a better way to go.  Grounded metal box with face
that opends on the outside, put your bulkhead here, and easy entrance into
the hours. The underground concuit curves upward wnd into the bottom of the
box.    I wish I had gone this route instead of going through the basement
wall.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com