[TowerTalk] Defective LMR 400 Ultraflex Update

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 12:05:50 EST 2005

Several more emails and we have come to a successful agreement of minds about
the LMR 400 Ultraflex that was installed on my jumpers for my stacks.

The boys at Times Microwave Systems have agreed to send me 450 feet of
TCOM-400-FSDB as a replacement.  The standard rubber coated stuff is a dismal
failure when exposed to the Florida sun.  The replacement cable retails for $6.95
and the rep said it "should last forever".

A tip of the hat to Joe Lanoue at Times Microwave Systems for standing behind
the product.  Now all I have to do is reinstall the jumpers on the 18
antennas.  Any volunteers?

Bill K4XS