[TowerTalk] Defective LMR 400 Ultraflex Update

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 16:16:43 EST 2005

>The replacement cable retails for $6.95

Per foot!  WOW!

73, Keith NM5G

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:06 AM
To: TOWERTALK at contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Defective LMR 400 Ultraflex Update

Several more emails and we have come to a successful agreement of minds
about the LMR 400 Ultraflex that was installed on my jumpers for my stacks.

The boys at Times Microwave Systems have agreed to send me 450 feet of
TCOM-400-FSDB as a replacement.  The standard rubber coated stuff is a
dismal failure when exposed to the Florida sun.  The replacement cable
retails for $6.95 and the rep said it "should last forever".

A tip of the hat to Joe Lanoue at Times Microwave Systems for standing
behind the product.  Now all I have to do is reinstall the jumpers on the 18
antennas.  Any volunteers?

Bill K4XS