[TowerTalk] Pro Search controller

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Sat Nov 12 18:27:25 EST 2005

I have a Ham-4 rotator controller called the "Pro Search", which has
completely bitten the dust.

I don't believe that the failure was caused by lightening, nor any other
catastrophic event.  The interior looks clean, with no burn marks or other
obvious defects.  The one fuse, and one circuit breaker check okay.

Since it's completely solid-state, and I have no schematic, it's not likely
that I will be able to repair it.

I bought the unit at least 15 years ago from Hy-Gain, but they no longer
offer service or support.

Any ideas as to who may be able to repair this thing?

TIA,

Barrie, W7ALW