[TowerTalk] 160-m Inverted L or Sloper?

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 14 22:23:36 EST 2005

Well I was surprised and disappointed myself after going to
that work.
Maybe, just maybe, I have found the 'mother lode' of slopers.
It's too late in the year to do any more testing as snow now
covers the ground.

Doug/VA5DX

Right away Doug that's a big red flag. The average for S
meters in mid-scale is about 5dB, so that would be 10 to 15
dB. That's a signal ratio of 10 to 30 times. What that
really indictates is you had something wrong with the
Inverted L more than anything else.

Something must have been wrong with the Inverted L.

73 Tom