[TowerTalk] BEST MEDIUM SIZED TRIBANDER BEAM FOR CONTESTING?

Floyd Sense fsense at charter.net
Sat Nov 26 17:01:15 EST 2005

Here's why I vote for the SteppIR for contesting: For a few hours today in
the WW CW, I ran the antenna in bi-directional mode (what other antenna can
do that?).  Perhaps 50 times today, I used the electrical 180 degree
rotation to avoid having to turn the antenna.  Again, no competition for
that.  Back to the contest!

73, Floyd - K8AC