[TowerTalk] BEST MEDIUM SIZED TRIBANDER BEAM FOR CONTESTING?

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Sat Nov 26 19:14:34 EST 2005

Sure there is.  It is called multiple antennas.  Ever sit in a mm and
have your choice of big monobanders pointed at EU SA and JA at the push
of a button?  I'm not knocking the SteppIR.  It is however not the be
all end all of hf antennas tho.  Try to get the gain of a good rhombic
out of one.  Different strokes.  I agree, back to the contest.  73 bob
de w9ge