[TowerTalk] Mobile Antenna

k0dan k0dan at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 16:16:52 EDT 2005

Go to a place the sells trailers and installs trailer hitches. Chances are
they will have something they can mount to your car. Ask them if they can
install a hitch and if they will fabricate some kind of sidearm onto which
you can mount your antenna. If you don't intend to ever use the hitch, then
you can mount the antenna where receiver and ball go. Remember that for an
HF install, higher is better, as is getting the antenna clear of the vehicle
itself.

GL es 73

Dan
K0DAN