[TowerTalk] Looking for photo of 30' tower

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Tue Oct 4 14:18:21 EDT 2005

Hi Delbert,
It's not exactly what you were looking for, but it does show the 32 footer
to be nearly invisible compared to the other *stuff*

Here's a shot of my back yard.
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/Tower30.htm   Although it doesn't
have a beam on it, there is a multi-band vertical.
Compared to all the other antennas the 32 foot almuminum tower on the west
end of the shop barely shows. Of course the other stuff might scare her off.
BTW, the big black satellite dish has been taken down and replaced with a
larger, but actually less visible one next to the generator shed.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com