[TowerTalk] Remote Tuning of Shunt-Fed Tower

Larry Phipps larry at telepostinc.com
Thu Oct 6 12:21:24 EDT 2005

For inexpensive driver boards, look at http://www.stepperboard.com/.
These can control multiple motors from a serial port, so you can
computerize your control or use manual tuning with switches. I have used
these successfully on a number of projects.

Look at surplus houses for motors... you shouldn't have to spend more
than $20 for a decent motor. make sure your motor matches your driver...
unipolar vs. bipolar. Both will work fine, but require different voltages.

Larry N8LP