[TowerTalk] Heres a switch for a change

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Thu Oct 6 15:09:01 EDT 2005

> When the place burns to the ground they will wish they had the tower, DUH!

They apparently don't care as they are well covered. It's the outlying areas
that have poor coverage.
To heck with safety for the rest of the county as long as our area looks
pretty.

We've been going through the same thing with a jail.  All but two of the
county comissioners say they will not put the new jail down town (where the
old one is located) even if the site selection committee picks that
location.

Here we have a dictatorial DNR that uses the definition if any water drains
into a navagable water way it's wetlands.  We have one local case going to
the supreme court. The land in question would have to drain into adjacent
land, into a ditch, that eventually drains into a creek, that eventually
drains into one that is larger, that eventually drains into a stream that
eventually drains into a river where people can fish from small boats.
Effectively they have called every single sand hill, wetlands.

They have changed the definition to fit their design.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com