[TowerTalk] I know I'm off topic but

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Oct 6 19:19:35 EDT 2005

I figured that many people with big towers would most likely live in rural areas where
this problem exists.

Thinking about a hunk of farm land but the normal utility lines going down the road past
the property 'sing' in the wind.
At night, when it's even quieter than normal, it's loud enough to be annoying.

Has anyone experienced this and had any success with power, telephone, etc. utilities in
'dampening' the noise.

I think that's what those metal wings or balls I see on rural power lines are for.
How successful are they.

Please and thank you.

"Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address."