[TowerTalk] Source for Radial Wire...was Elevated vertical

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 7 11:54:58 EDT 2005

This thread was perfect timing for me as I was waiting for some cooler wx before starting my vertical project.  I still am undecided whether to go elevated or not.  In case I do go ground mounted, does anyone have a good source for very inexpensive wire?  I like to use #16 insulated wire but have not found a good source.  I know I can get #14 insulated from Lowe's etc for around $25/500' and was hoping for even a better price for some #16.  Any ideas?

Gedas, W8BYA

e-mail  w8bya at mchsi.com
online gallery  http://gedas.cc
web page  http://www.w8bya.com