[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]

K8RI on Tower talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Mon Oct 10 15:28:34 EDT 2005

I remember having to replace the coax inside a number of amps back then. One
end of the braid would overheat to discoloration and melt the dielectric
which of course shorted the coax.  *IF* I remember correctly this was the
lead that went to the transfer relay and was a common problem with that
particular amp.  I've even forgotten the model now, but I sure fixed a bunch
of them.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com