[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]

ChetMoore ChetMoore at cox.net
Mon Oct 10 15:58:23 EDT 2005

After watching a similar discussion on using braid for grounding equipment
and right after I had just  just finished grounding every piece of equipment
with copper braid.  W3LPL  jumped in with the IEEE reference and a one
sentence summary that I think went like this.........

BRAID................... IS SOMETHING THAT LITTLE GIRLS DO TO THEIR HAIR.

That statement cleared up any lingering doubts I had about using braid.
Continue to use braid at your own peril.

Press on regardless

73

Chet N6ZO