[TowerTalk] Problems with new Rotor Installation

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 07:03:18 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/12/05 4:55:55 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
mr.mri at epix.net writes:
I wonder about the motor
starter cap in the controller being the culprit.
You said it in your post...check continuity.  The starter cap may be the
problem, but that would not cause the brake not to "click".  The starter cap is in
the rotation part, not the brake part.  After checking continuity I would
check that I didn't get the connections bass-ackwards.  It's easy to do.  Been
there, done that!

Bill K4XS