[TowerTalk] Posting

jacobsen_5@msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 14:25:27 EDT 2005

Steve,  If I remember correctly, you're the moderator of TT....... I have a question.
I've noticed that the couple of times I've asked a question, or replied to a posting, that even though everything looks ok on my e-mail screen, when it hits the TT site, it gets strrrrreched way out onto one line.  Any hints?  Do I have to do a "carriage return/line feed" manually instead of letting the cursor do an auto wrap?.
(Hey I'm old, retired, and these little desktop computers intimidate the daylites out of me!!)

Thanks for all you do for the list.

73
K9WN  Jake