[TowerTalk] CD45 and TR44

ChetMoore ChetMoore at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 21:34:12 EDT 2005

Scott,

I assume you mean the 8 wire connection on the bottom of the rotor?   The TR
44 and CD 45 I think only use 7 of the 8 connectors. (no brake)
Rotor doc is putting the new water proof connectors on when they rehab
rotors.  When he does this, he returns the  whole connector unit.  He
returned two of the old connector plates m to me this year and I just threw
them out.  Some of the others on the reflector may have kept theirs, if they
looked, it was probably in the same bag with all the old bag of ball
bearings.   You can probably contact rotor doc and see if  he will send you
one for free.  I don't remember his web site, try googling cats   or
c.a.t.s rotor repair.  I bet Norms rotor repair has them as well.

press on regardles

73

Chet N6ZO