[TowerTalk] Concrete Fiber

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 16:18:02 EDT 2005

I worked with concrete contractors for years.  They said the "engineers"
love it, but the people who deal with it day in and day out said it does
NOTHING for the concrete.  They said, and I witnessed, slabs and
foundations with fiber still cracked.  It was also a mess when using the
ride-on trowel machines I sold them.  The concrete had small "hairs"
sticking out of the top like hair on your arms.  After the concrete cured,
the "hairs" would break away.

$10.00?  That's cheap, but you get nothing for it...in MY experience.